The COA senior projects are housed in the COA Archives. The archives are located in the Thorndike Library. To view a senior project, contact a library staff member. Please Note: Senior projects do not leave the library.
- Economic inequality in Hong Kong - Benjamin Pok Tik Leung. 2014.
- The fantasy of a broken promise land: the inescapable socio-economic conditions of Haitian descent in the Dominican Republic - Angeline Annesteus. 2013.
- Economic Innovations Downeast: Community Supported Fisheries in Hancock County Maine - Evelyn Smith. 2011.
- Climate Negotiations, Climate Policy, and the Power of the Written Word - Taj Schottland, 2010.
- India's Self Help Groups and Microfinance - Rashmi Bhure. 2009.